Ugh... Don't you always hate that. When you're at a meeting, bridal shower, wedding shower, Bible Study, etc and hear those words. I always immediately start sweating and feel the immense pressure of saying something super creative and interesting. And usually it comes out, "Hi! I'm Jess. And I, ummmm, uhhhh, love to cook!" and immediately sit down realllll quick. On here it will be a little easier, since none of you are staring at me while I turn red (which really it's my neck and chest that turn red and never my face, hence all the scarf wearing I do! hahaha Random Fact about me!).
So here are some fun facts about me:
-I'm Jess.
-I just turned 30 in February.
-I work for a local Credit Union.
-I'm single.
-I love: Jesus, reading, cooking, writing, patio dining, a good glass of wine, Cardinal games, wood fired pizza, scarves, funky jewelry, dying my hair, maxi dresses, and really any night out with my friends.
-I can't stand: ham, liars, people that don't return texts, and people that don't mean what they say.
-Lindsay and I started an online training program on March 15th so now my life revolves around eating healthy and working out. (There will be more about this in a later post.)
-My family is AMAZING! My friend family is AMAZING!
-I was using match.com for awhile which was pretty interesting... (More on this later too.)
-I'm moving into The Penthouse (it's an upstairs attic apartment) with Lindsay at the end of April. I can't wait for us to be roommates again. There's never a dull moment when we're living together.
-And... that's all I got for now!
So basically this blog will be all about losing weight, cooking, dating, decorating our new apartment, and whatever else we feel like sharing with the world! I hope you read regularly and keep up with our New Adventures!
Signed: Hi! I'm Jess! And now, here's Lindsay!
Learned a few interesting facts about you! So wonderful to see someone so happy!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sheryl! I am pretty darn happy and I'm glad you are getting to know me better through my blog. :)
ReplyDelete